Terms and Conditions of use of this websiteThis License Agreement Is A Legal Agreement between:
a. ROBO Design Solutions which developed the HTML Form Wizard (http://www.formwizard.biz) website for the User.
b. the User of this HTML Form Wizard website (http://www.formwizard.biz)
The User by virtue of entering this form wizard agree to the terms of this agreement.
ROBO Design Solutions grant the User a license to develop HTML forms from this website but not to sell it or lease the generated HTML code.
ROBO Design Solutions, the Developer of the HTML Form Wizard agrees:
The User agrees:
- To reserve the right to change the Terms of Conditions with or without warning. Any changes to the Terms & Conditions will only affect computer code generated from this website after any possible change.
ROBO Design Solutions, ROBO Design and Paul Christopher Roberts and the User expressly disclaims all warranties of all kinds, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement and make no warranty that the HTML Form Wizard (http://www.robodesignsolutions.com) and generated computer code will meet your requirements or that the HTML Form Wizard (http://www.robodesignsolutions.com) and generated computer code will operate uninterrupted or be secure or error free.
- The website (http://www.formwizard.biz) and generated HTML forms and processing scripts are provided on an "as is" basis. If you have purchased the extra features and support we will provide support within the timeframe you have specified. That the use of the website is at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to any computer system, reputation or third party.
- To indemnify ROBO Design Solutions, ROBO Design and Paul Christopher Roberts against any damages (including costs) that may be awarded against it in respect to any claim or action. This includes but is not limited to a claim that use of any Content in the software infringes the Intellectual Property rights of a third party. Intellectual Property means all intellectual property rights and interests (including common law rights and interests) in any jurisdiction including patents, trade marks, service marks, copyright, registered designs, trade names, domain names and logos, patent applications, and applications to register trade marks, service marks and designs and tools techniques, computer program code, data inventions, discoveries, developments, trade secrets, information and logical sequences.
- All consents permissions laws and licenses necessary to enable use of the above mention website and its generated computer code in its normal intended method of use have been obtained.
- That no support is given for the scripts generated from this site, unless you have purchased the support and extra features through this website. In that case support is only provided for the timeframe you have chosen.
ROBO Design Solutions, ROBO Design and Paul Christopher Roberts does not endorse or necessarily agree with any product or material contained in a software.
ROBO Design Solutions, ROBO Design and Paul Christopher Roberts does not permit anyone to lease or hire the generated computer code from the website or permit anyone to receive or use the generated computer code from the HTML Form Wizard website by way of lease or hire.
This license will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand in relation to all disputes arising out of or in connection with this license.
To link back to the websites included in the link at the bottom of your form.
© 2017 ROBO Design Solutions.
By checking the I Agree with the terms of Agreements checkbox, and clicking on the Get Started button you signify that you AGREE with the Terms of this License.